Wheeler’s FAT Wrench brings perfect consistency to every screw on your rifle! This amazing handheld torque wrench lets you apply repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws and other screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field. The FAT Wrench is a perfect complement to the Deluxe Gunsmithing Screwdriver Sets. Together, they can ensure accurate tightening of most every screw on any gun in your collection.
- ACCURACY: +/- 2 in/lbs up to 40 in/lbs; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%
- EASE OF USE: Apply, repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, windage screws and base screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field
- RELIABLE: Torque adjustment range from 10 in/lbs to 65 in/lbs
- DURABLE: Bits are made of S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”
- INCLUDES: 10 bits (hex to square adapter, #10 flat blade, #32 flat blade, #11 flat blade, 5/32 hex, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex, T20 torx, T15 torx and Leupold specialty flat blade), ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case