Uniweld Type17-15 rosebud heating tip is capable of brazing 1/8″ to 2 5/8″ of copper. Tip elbow is copper, mixer and nut are brass. Overall length is 7″. Has two O-Ring seals so tip nut only needs to be firmly hand tightened. Tip will fit either the 71 or WH550 welding handle.
- Proudly Made in the USA and 100% Flame Tested
- Use with acetylene and oxygen to achieve temperatures up to 5600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rosebud tips are your best choice for brazing, pre-heating, straightening, annealing, bending, forging, etc.
- Overall length is 7 inches and is ideal for HVAC/R brazing up to 2-5/8 inch copper tubing in tight work space
- Type17 Tips fit United’s Part No. 71 and Part No. WH550 Welding Handles