Propane Forge is inevitable product for a Blacksmith, Hobbyist, Jewellers & Knife makers. It is ideal for heating and bending of metals, tempering and heat treatment of small knives & agricultural tools.
Triple Burner Propane forge is made from mild steel material and its heating zone is fully insulated with Refractory Ceramic Fiber, which can resist temperature up to 2600°F (1425°C). A rigid block of Refractory Fire Brick placed at the bottom of the forge to resist high velocity firing.
The powerful burner gives out a neutral flame leaving a small amount of oxygen for scaling. High quality nozzle (pressure – 0 – 21 PSI) increases the efficiency of burner with the help of Air Chock Valve attached on top which regulates the amount of air that is mixed with the propane during combustion.
Our gas pressure regulator connection fit for these countries: UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NORWAY, SWEDEN, NEW ZEALAND, FINLAND, and ISRAEL.
- Forge Type: Triple Burner Forge With One Side Door
- Burner: Triple Burner
- Burner Nozzle Material: SS-304
- Forge Body Construction: 16 Gauge (1.5 mm) steel Metal Sheets
- Forge Internal Dimension: 5.8″ (H) x 5.8″ (W) x 24″(L)
- Forge Insulation: 1” thick Refractory Ceramic Fibre of 2600°F
- Floor Insulation: 1” thick Rigid Block of Refractory Fire Brick
- Gas pressure regulator (Gas pressure 0-21 Psi) with manometer. (direct connect with USA propane tank)
- 5 ft. (2 Meter) gas hose pipe
- 2 hose clamp
>Product user manual & assembly instruction provided with packing.
- Triple Burner Single Door Propane Forge Furnace with 2600 degree capacity
- Made by 16 Gauge (1.5 mm) steel Metal Sheets
- lined by 1″ thick high density ceramic fiber blanket
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Our gas pressure regulator connection fit for these countries: UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NORWAY, SWEDEN, NEW ZEALAND, FINLAND, and ISRAEL.