Driver and Passenger Power Tow Side Mirrors
(IMPORTANT): The mirror features must be an exact match with your original factory mirror in order to install and operate correctly.
– Performance Upgrade
– with Manual Telescopic Performance
– with Heated
– with Textured Finish
– EXCLUDES Signal
– with Mirror Glass
– with Housing
– NO Memory
Cadillac Escalade 2002
Cadillac Escalade EXT Pickup Truck 2002
Chevrolet Avalanche Pickup Truck 2002
Chevrolet Silverado Pickup Truck (New Body Style, with 4.8L andamp; 5.3L engines ONLY) 1999 2000
Chevrolet Silverado Pickup Truck 2001 2002
Chevrolet Suburban (New Body Style, with 5.3L andamp; 6.0L engines ONLY) 2000
Chevrolet Suburban 2001 2002
Chevrolet Tahoe (New Body Style, with 4.8L andamp; 5.3L engines ONLY) 2000
Chevrolet Tahoe 2001 2002
GMC Sierra Pickup Truck (New Body Style, with 4.8L andamp; 5.3L engines ONLY) 1999 2000
GMC Sierra Pickup Truck 2001 2002
GMC Yukon (New Body Style, with 4.8L andamp; 5.3L engines ONLY) 2000
GMC Yukon 2001 2002
GMC Yukon XL (New Body Style, with 5.3L andamp; 6.0L engines ONLY) 2000
GMC Yukon XL 2001 2002
Unless noted otherwise, these are new aftermarket parts.
See Seller details for available warranty, return policy and more.
Driver and Passenger Towing Mirrors (Pair Set)
- 【FITMENT】 – 2002 Chevy Avalanche 1500 / 2500 1999-02 Chevy Silverado 1500 / 2500, GMC Sierra 1500 / 2500, 2001-02 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD / 2500 HD / 3500 / Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500 HD / 2500 HD / 3500 / Yukon / Yukon XL Denali, 2000-02 Chevy Suburban 1500 / 2500 , GMC Yukon XL 1500 / 2500 2000 Chevy Tahoe (excluding V8 5.7L), GMC Yukon (excluding V8 5.7L)
- 【POWER MIRROR ADJUSTMENT】 – The power mirror adjustment will let you change your mirror face position with the factory controls inside your vehicle
- 【HEATED】 – The large mirror has a heat function. It’s going to melt away ice, and its also going to prevent it from fogging up.
- 【WIDER VISIBILITY】- Provides more visibility when towing, Provides better and wider angle of rear view
- 【PACKAGE LIST】- Comes as PAIR Fits both LH (Driver Side) RH (Passenger Side)