The Torin Big Red hydraulic bottle jack is designed for residential and commercial use. It is industrial welded and engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction that is ideal for quality and durability. The inner/outer welded structure and steel construction will keep your bottle jack leak-free and give it an overall stronger build. The fully welded structure is designed for hard-hitting commercial use, making large loads easy to lift. The lifting range is 8.86″ to 17.32″ with a 10 Ton (20,000 lbs) capacity. It features a high-quality glide-action pressure pump designed to lift with minimal muscle and effort and has an integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve that protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond its travel limits. Hydraulics are powered with a high-quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures between 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 105 degrees Fahrenheit. Piston ram utilizes a Y-style polyurethane sealing ring with backup ring, preventing the load from falling slowly. This lightweight and powerful bottle jack is ideal for lifting farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery, industrial equipment, military applications, and environments where the equipment receives heavier abuse. This unit is 100% factory tested for reliability and safety to meet and comply with ASME safety standards. Includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Hydraulic bottle jack designed for residential and commercial use; Wide, rugged base adds stability and strength
- Features a lifting range of 8.86″ to 17.32″ with a 10 Ton (20,000 lbs) capacity; Adjustable screw top extension adds versatility
- Engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction for quality and durability; Inner/outer welded structure delivers leak-free performance
- Operates at temperatures between 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 105 degrees Fahrenheit; Hydraulics are powered with a high-quality oil, offering corrosion resistance
- Meets ASME safety standards and includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty