1.Input Voltage :110V(American)
1.Simple, one-man operation
2.Repairs tread, shoulder and sidewall
3.Large-capacity, fully rotating C-frame accommodates different wheel sizes and allows for vertical or horizontal repairs
4.Vulcanizing repair process cures the patch and inner tire lining to form a dense, sealed repair job
5.An adjustable, swing-open, rotating C-frame cavity simplifies tire loading and unloading while maximizing stability
6.Adjustable height tower
7.Contoured inner and outer curing heads conform to a variety of tire profiles
8.Long-life Acme thread hand-wheel screw applies over 4,000-lbs. of pressure and heat for maximum adhesion of patch to casing
9.Energy and cost efficient for lower operating costs
10.Lightweight, self-standing design offers portability and maximum stability
11.Doesn’t require any time consuming tensioning straps
12.Handles long sidewall repairs
13.Cures both patch and plug at the same time
14.Curing heads can be operated individually or simultaneously for maximum repair efficiency
15.Constant controlled heating elements maintain optimum temperature
- ★The power cord must be safe ground, the power supply is preferably provided with leakage protection switch, you must turn off the power when replace the fuse.
- ★Handle with care when removing hot head, to avoid burns.
- ★The device Keep away from acid and other corrosive materials.
- ★If you need to fill the tube elongated wound, to be equipped with an oval plate, while marked with small eyes at both ends of the wound to prevent cracking inflated leak.
- ★After the head if you use hot sticky dirt, use sand to polish the skin clean, otherwise it will affect the flatness of Tyre, and smoothness.