Strategic Tools & Equipment Medium Oil Filter Removal Tool prevent oil spills and unnecessary oil rag usage by using the new, patent-pending Oil Filter Removal Tool. Each of the three tools serves as an oil filter wrench (to remove the filter) and as a spill boot (to collect excess oil). Go green with this tool.
- Removes the filter and collects spilled oil, two tools in one
- Prevent drips and burns from hot oil spills, spend less time mopping up excess oil spilled from the oil filter and avoid painful burns
- The tool fits many of the most popular filters
- Perfect for the professional shop or for the DIYer
- Fits oil filters such as: Fram (PH7575, PH9837), Purolator (L10241), and Supertech (ST3675)