Made from drop forged steel, these 8″ Diagonal cutting pliers come with a dual material double molded grip. The high-leverage, hot-riveted pivot joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble. The 14o angled head helps reach hard to reach and confined space areas.
- ERGONOMICS: This 8-Inch Head High-Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers feature a dual material double dipped molded grip.
- ENHANCED FEATURE: Induction Hardened cutting blades ensure efficient and lasting cutting surfaces for hard and soft wire.
- BUILD AND DESIGN: Drop forged 6150 alloy steel for long lasting durability and performance
- GET THE RIGHT GRIP: High-leverage design provides maximum cutting power.
- PRECISE CUTS: This Head High-Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers has Hot riveted pivot joint for smooth action and no wobble.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: At Southwire, we strive to ensure that every product we develop helps increase safety, improve productivity, reduce manpower, save time and save money – both on and off the jobsite. After all, we don’t just want to produce the most products. We want to produce the best products.