The perfect start to your electrical work tool box. These three tools are exactly what you need to get started on any simple electrical work. The wire striper encompasses compact handles and specially designed, stainless-steel, precision-ground, cutting blades that allow for fast and easy stripping of 10-18 AWG solid wire. The Southwire 9-in-1 screwdriver is interchangeable with 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch slotted, #1 and #2 Phillips, #1 and #2 square recessed, and 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch , and 3/8-inch hex tips. This multi-tool screwdriver provides ample force to get the job done. The six bit sizes and 3 nut driver sizes will help you work quickly and efficiently without overloading your tool pouch. The third tool is the Southwire 40116N non-contact 100-600V AC voltage detector. It quickly checks for the presence of live voltage on outlets, wiring, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, and switches. This NCV features a built-in flashlight for user convenience. The flashing red LED and pulsating beeper indicate the presence of voltage to make this task as safe as possible. These three together will make your work easier and more efficient, insuring durability and safety.
- Electrician starter tool kit: the perfect starter kit for basic electrician work
- Includes an S1018STR Wire Stripper, SD9N1 Multi-Bit Screwdriver, and 40116N Non-Contact Voltage Tester
- Rust resistant stainless steel wire Stripper cuts and strips 0 AWG to 18 AWG solid and 12 AWG to 20 AWG stranded wire quickly and easily
- The SD9N1 Multi-Bit Screwdriver includes #1 & #2 Phillips tips, 1/4″, 5/16″, & 3/8″ hex drivers, 3/16″ & 1/4″ slotted tips, and #1 & #2 square tips
- The 40116N NCV provides an audible and visible indication of AC voltage from 100 to 600V