The Southwire X-TREME BOX power boxes, sometimes called spider boxes or spider box, are a portable power distribution center that allows for temp power to be provided to a job site in a more effective way as it allows for power to be distributed more locally. The 19703R02 is a single phase electrical distribution box that takes a 50 AMP 125/250v, 12,000 watt input and distributes it to 6 20 AMP receptacles and 1 30 AMP receptacle. There is also a 50 AMP pass through for running portable power distribution boxes in series. It is a great temp power box with premium features like independent GFCI modules on the 20 amp outlets, premium breakers, and all-copper backplane. Product Description Xtreme Box is a Portable Power Distribution Unit that provides a quick and simple way to provide power in a multitude of situations. On industrial and residential jobsites, this unit effectively reduces labor costs in establishing power panels and GFCI’s. Simply power the box with a 50 amp, 125/150 volt power supply cord. The power is then broken down into useable, 20 amp, 125 volt twist-lock outlets for jobsite related equipment. This unit has weather-resistant covers, making it perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. Use at convention centers, fairs, campsites and any other area where temporary power is needed. Box has reinforced sled base and is made from heavy-gauge carbon steel to ensure that Xtreme Box is highly durable. The Xtreme Box has six GFCI protected NEMA 5-20R straight blade receptacles and one, NEMA L6-30, 250V, 30A locking outlet. All outlets are circuit breaker protected. From the Manufacturer Southwire has a long history of developing, manufacturing and distributing a wide range of tools and equipment made with the electrician in mind. Southwire’s line of Tools and Equipment has it all. From hand tools and meters, to material handling and storage. Southwire is known for ensuring safety and maximizing productivity, and we continue this legacy with innovative Tools and Equipment product lines.
- X-TREME BOX: cUL US safety listed temporary power box provides safe and rugged work-site power distribution
- INLET/INPUT: Powered by 1 50A, 125/250v, 12,000 watts locking California style CS-63, compatible with 19180008 and 19190008 (cords sold separately)
- OUTLETS: 6 NEMA 5-20 2500-5000 watts, weatherproof, straight blade receptacles with independent GFCI modules & circuit breakers, 1 NEMA L6-30 7,500 watts, weatherproof, twist-lock receptacle, with circuit breaker
- PASS-THROUGH: 1 50A 125/250v 12,000 watts locking California style CS-63, for running boxes in series
- HEAVY DUTY 16 GAUGE steel stands up to rugged job sites with a CORROSION RESISTANT powder coat finish, rated to NEMA-3 with rainproof weatherstrip