Looking for uncompromised performance on and off-road? The 4″ N2-Series Kit for Jeep YJ was engineered by Rough Country’s Research and Development Team to give the perfect blend of off-road performance and smooth highway ride. A set of application tuned, lifted leaf springs are included in this kit along with a power steering pitman arm and brake line relocation bracket. The 4″ N2-Series kit also includes a tubular transfer case drop kit to maintain proper driveshaft angles as well as track bar drop brackets, bumpstops, and a full set of sway bar links. Most notably this kit is outfitted with the all-new N3 Shock Absorbers, nitrogen charged and specifically tested and tuned for YJ applications. This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock.
- FEATURES: 100% Bolt-on installation; Leaf springs are double tapered with teflon pad inserts for a softer ride quality; Transfer case drop maintains proper drive shaft angles; N3 shocks are application valved providing optimum on and off-road performance and feature:; Nitrogen charged; Massive 1 & 3/8-inch bore; Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod; 10 stage variable valving; Spring loaded piston rod seal; Military spec; fluid rated to -50 degrees Celsius
- NOTES: Fits power steering models only
- KIT CONTENTS: Front: Lifted leaf springs, transfer case drop kit, power steering pitman arm, sway bar links, track bar drop bracket, brakeline relocation brackets, bumpstops, u-bolts, and hardware; Rear: Lifted leaf springs, track bar drop bracket, brakeline relocation bracket, bumpstops, u-bolts, and hardware; Shocks: (4) Premium N3 Shocks
- SPECS: Installation Time: 6-8 hours; Backspacing: Factory; Recommended Tire Size: 33-by-12.50; Weight: 170.78-lbs
- FITMENT: Jeep: 87-95 Wrangler YJ 4WD