Robinair’s No. 15500 VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is a high performance, heavy duty 2-Stage rotary vane design vacuum pump designed for air conditioning and refrigeration service. With a 5 CFM free air displacement, factory rating to 35 microns, and 7.5 ounce oil reservoir, this unit has the capacity you need to get the job done. This robust unit features a 1/3 HP, 115V/60Hz thermally protected motor; an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow while preventing oil backflow; finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster (keeping pump cooler and extending life); 1/4″ male flare and 3/8″ ACME inlet fittings; 3/8″ female flare x 1/2″ Acme adapter; easy to read sight glass; easy access oil fill port; oil drain valve positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining; and non-skid feet. Oil included. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
- Robinair’s VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is designed for air conditioning and refrigeration service; featuring a 2-stage rotary vane design, 7.5 ounce oil capacity, and non-skid feet
- 5 CFM free air displacement; factory rated to 35 microns
- 1/3 HP, 115V/60 Hz thermally protected motor
- Features an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow, while preventing oil backflow, and finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster, keeping the pump cooler and extending life
- 1/4 inch MFL & 3/8 inch ACME inlet fittings, 3/8 inch FFL x 1/2 inch Acme adapter, easy to read sight glass, easy access oil fill port, and angled oil drain valve for faster, more complete draining