Reese Towpower custom built trailer hitches feature solid all-welded construction for maximum strength and safety! Computer aided design, fatigue and stress testing insure a robust design that provides a lifetime of trouble free towing. Each hitch is engineered and “Tested Tough” to deliver the absolute highest quality trailer hitch available anywhere! Looks great and work great with our full line of hitch accessories (sold separately), including our exclusive InterLock hitch ball and ball mount “One Wrench Tightening System”! All of our hitches meet and exceed V-5, CSA and SAE J684 standards and are inspected for quality and workmanship! Designed for a perfect fit and a great look, with many no drill applications for quick and easy DIY installation. The METALSHIELD protective coating process is a three step finish consisting of a rust inhibiting primer, dipped E-coat electrostatic coating to insure total finish coverage and finally an outer powder coat finish for durability. The METALSHIELD process is an OEM compatible finish providing the best corrosion protection over brands that use only powder coat on their products. All our hitches are custom built according to exact manufacturer and model year specifications and test fitted to ensure a perfect fit, ease of installation and superior towing performance.
- Up to 500 pounds tongue weight and gross towing weight of 5000 pounds – you should always consult the vehicles owners manual for maximum towing capacity
- All-welded construction for maximum strength and safety
- Fatigue and stress testing ensure a strong design that will withstand road abuse
- Meets and exceeds V-5 CSA and SAE J684 standards and are inspected for quality and workmanship
- Many no drill applications and MetalShield protective coating for increased corrosion resistance and OEM quality protection