Brakes Rotors are the centerpiece to the brakes on any car. It spins in tandem with your wheel, and your car’s brake pad’s contact with it is what stops your car. Heat dissipation is one of the major features of brake rotors. Since different vehicles are used for different purposes, not all rotors can handle the same amount of heat. Brake rotors come in many different forms, such as Cross-Drilled, Slotted, and other rotors that only fit specific types of vehicles and wheel sizes. What you didn’t know is that we have a wide selection of the industry’s leading Brake Rotors to assist you in finding the right rotor for you and your car. Guaranteed to give your car whatever is necessary for the full brake renovation your vehicle needs, each set of brake rotors we offer is designed for long life and durable use. Best of all, in addition to providing you the stopping power you need to safely operate your vehicle, most of our available brake rotors will look great on your car.
- Kit includes 4 Ceramic Brake Pads and 2 Brake Rotors
- Direct Fitment; Ready to Install; No Modication Needed
- Advanced Ceramic Formulated Pads for Low Dust and Low Noise
- Pads are Shimmed to Absorb Vibration and Eliminate Noise
- Please Check Vehicle Compatibility Drop Down Menu Above.