Propane Forge is efficient tool for blacksmiths, DIY, jewelers, farriers and Blade smiths with temperature resistance up to 2600°F. Its rectangular shape makes it ideal for small projects. And it is ideal for heating and bending of metals as well as tempering and heat treatment of small knives and small tools used in agriculture.
Triple Burner Propane Forge and accessories are made of high quality polished steel (Grade SS-304).Furnace has a layer of 1 inch ceramic wool in the heating zone which can resist temperature upto 2600°F, with refractory fire brick at the bottom to resist high velocity firing.
The powerful burner gives out a neutral flame leaving a small amount of oxygen for scaling. High quality nozzle (pressure – 0.21 PSI) increases the efficiency of burner with the help of Air Chock Valve attached on top which regulates the amount of air that is mixed with the propane during combustion.
Include Accessories with Identification
- FORGE: Forge Body
- PART-A: Triple Burner Set
- PART-B: Burner Air Chock Valve (3 Pcs)
- PART-C: 8′ (2 Meter) Gas Hose with both end clamps
- PART-D: Refractory Fire Brick
- PART-E: Gas Pressure Regulator with Manometer (0-21 PSI)
- PART-F: Teflon Tape
- PART-G: Door Handle 2 Nos.
- Burner: 3Pcs of Polished Stainless Steel SS-304 Burner
- Forge Body Construction: 16Gauge (1.5mm) Stainless Steel SS-304 Metal Sheets
- Forge Internal Dimension: 5.8″x5.8″x24″
- Door Structure: Double Door
- Forge Insulation: 1″ thick Refractory Ceramic Fibre of 2600°F 10#
- Floor Insulation: 1″ thick Refractory Ceramic Fibre & Rigid Blocks of 1″ thick Refractory Fire Bricks
Note:User Manual, Assembly and Safety instructions are Included in the packing.
- Triple Burner Double Door Propane Forge Furnace with 2600 degree capacity
- Made by 16 Gauge (1.5mm) Polished Stainless Steel grade SS-304 Metal Sheets
- Lined by 1″ thick high density ceramic fiber blanket
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Our gas pressure regulator connection fit for these countries: UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NORWAY, SWEDEN, NEW ZEALAND, FINLAND, and ISRAEL.