Propane Forge is efficient tool for blacksmiths, DIY, jewelers, farriers and Blade smiths with temperature resistance up to 2600°F. Its round shape makes it ideal for small projects. And it is ideal for heating and bending of metals as well as tempering and heat treatment of small knives and small tools used in agriculture.
Single Burner Propane Forge and accessories are made of high quality polished steel (Grade SS-304). Furnace has a layer of 1″ ceramic wool in the heating zone which can resist temperature up to 2600°F, with refractory fire brick at the bottom to resist high velocity firing.
The powerful burner gives out a neutral flame leaving a small amount of oxygen for scaling. High quality nozzle (pressure – 0.21 PSI) increases the efficiency of burner with the help of Air Chock Valve attached on top which regulates the amount of air that is mixed with the propane during combustion.
Include Accessories with Identification
- FORGE : Forge Body
- PART-A : Burner
- PART-B : Air Chock Valve
- PART-C : Gas Inlet pipe with valve
- PART-D : 8′ (2M) gas hose with both end clamps
- PART-E : Refractory Fire Bricks
- PART-F : Gas pressure regulator with manometer (0-21 PSI)
- PART-G : Teflon tape
- Burner : 1Pcs of Polished Stainless Steel SS-304 Burner
- Forge Body Construction : 16 Gauge (1.5mm) Stainless Steel SS-304 Metal Sheets
- Forge Internal Dimension : 5.4″ (H) x 5.4″ (W) x 9.8″ (L)
- Height with Brick : 3.9″ (100 mm)
- Forge Insulation : 1″ thick Refractory Ceramic Fibre of 2600°F 10#
- Floor Insulation : 1″ thick Refractory Ceramic Fibre & Rigid Block of Refractory Fire Brick (1″x4.5″x9″)
- User Manual, Assembly and Safety instructions are Included in box.
- Single burner propane forge furnace with 2600 degree capacity
- Made by 16 Gauge (1.5mm) Polished Stainless Steel grade SS-304 Metal Sheets
- lined by 1″ thick high density ceramic fiber blanket
- Includes 1 Piece of refractory fire brick (9″ X 4.5″ X 1″) for the smooth surface
- Our gas pressure regulator connection fit for these countries: UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NORWAY, SWEDEN, NEW ZEALAND, FINLAND, and ISRAEL.