The new Night-Tech line of bulbs from PIAA features several advancements in performance, durability, and manufacturing. Through the use of a unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of inert gases as well as a new filament material these bulbs offer up to 90 per cent more light than a conventional bulb with a greater life span. The gases, filament material and coatings on the bulbs offer a color temperature in the 3600 Kelvin range for a whiter output than standard bulbs and retain a DOT/SAE approval. The unique dual band bulb coatings not only create a whiter light but a brighter, longer range (up to 35 meters) output when compared to other bulbs. The new gas mixture, filament material, as well as manufacturing processes such as using gold plated contacts gives high performance and great looks as well as extending the life span by up to 50 per cent.
- Whiter Color for Better Contrast at Night
- Dual Band Coating for Increased Beam Distance
- Heat Resistant Quartz Glass Tube for Longer Life
- DOT / SAE Compliant for Street Legal Use
- Proprietary Gas Mixture for Maximum Output