Performance Accessories designed a 3 inch one-piece strut extension leveling kit for 2007-2015 Toyota Tundra that corrects the front-to-rear stance of the vehicle. This leveling kit features a pair of one-piece heavy-duty 1/4 inch thick front leveling spacers that are laser cut and precision welded to ensure the highest quality and fitment. Also includes machined differential drop down spacers, front skid plate spacers, sway bar spacers, rear lift blocks, U-bolts and hardware. Allows the vehicle to run up to a 33 inch diameter tire. This system works without the need of a coil spring compressor and can be installed in 2-3 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation. NOTE: Not for use on 2015 Tundra TRD Pro w/Bilstein shocks. Additional Information: DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability parameters. High quality 1/4 inch laser cut and welded steel strut extension Includes machined differential drop down spacers Heavy duty cast steel rear lift blocks Zinc plated U-bolts High strength hardware included Includes detailed instructions Made in the USA.
- Provides 3 inch of lift in the front and 2 inch in the rear without modifying existing suspension
- Allows use of up to 33 inch diameter tires/wheel combination without modifications for improved ground clearance
- Allows use of up to 35 inch diameter tires/wheel combination. (Requires trimming to the factory skid plate)
- Allows use of factory wheels after installation for convenience
- Maintains the factory smooth ride