Performance Accessories designed a 2 inch leveling kit for Ford F-150 pickups that corrects the front-to-rear stance of the vehicle. This coil spring leveling kit, features two high quality urethane coil compression spacers that sit on the coil springs for increased spring load and two machined billet aluminum spacers that sit on top of the strut mount plate. System comes with everything including heavy-duty hardware and thread locker along with detailed instructions. Dividing the lift between the coil spring and the top of the strut, eliminates excessive coil spring pre-load, and limits the overall length of the struts travel, resulting in a smooth ride while maintaining proper suspension geometry to prevent premature component wear, allowing the vehicle to run up to 33-inch tires. This system installs within 2 hours. Additional Information: Two high quality CNC machined billet aluminum coil spring spacers Two high quality urethane spacers High strength hardware included .
- Provides 2-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension
- Allows use of up to 33-inch diameter tires for improved ground clearance
- Allows use of factory wheels after installation for convenience
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability parameters
- Maintains the factory smooth ride