Performance Accessories 2-inch Body Lift Kit PN-152 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 1/18 inch thick zinc plated front bumper relocation brackets, high strength hardware, and extension brackets. A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap Guards PN 6526) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system can be installed in 7-8 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation. Additional Information: Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks Front bumper relocation brackets Laser cut and powder coated relocation brackets Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets High strength hardware included Made in the U.S.A.
- Provides 2-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters
- Maintains the factory smooth ride
- Keeps the truck’s center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift