The Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit raises the Chevy Colorado by providing three-inches of additional lift. This allows the use of larger diameter tires but without modifying the factory suspension system. This kit includes all the necessary components to raise the vehicle in 8 hours. The kit comes with high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated bumper relocation/support brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, emergency parking brake extension bracket. Add a set of Performance Accessories urethane (Gap Guards PN-6545) to extend the inner wheel well covers and hide any visible gaps between the body and frame (sold separately). Additional Information: Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks CNC machined & zinc plated steering extension Laser cut and powder coated relocation brackets Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets High strength hardware included Made in the U.S.A.
- Provides 3-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components
- Allows use of larger diameter tires with factory or aftermarket rims for improved ground clearance
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control systems
- Maintains the superior factory smooth ride
- Keeps the truck’s center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift