Performance Accessories’ Body Lift Kit PN 10073 provides 3-inches of additional lift for the 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche. It allows the use of up to 33-inch diameter tires. The system comes with fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks, 3/16-inch thick laser cut and powder coated bumper relocation brackets, CNC machined and zinc plated steering extensions, laser cut and zinc plated radiator relocation brackets, zinc plated square frame channel, and high strength hardware. Add a set of Performance Accessories urethane (Gap Guards 6533) to extend the inner wheel well covers and hide any visible gaps between the body and frame (sold separately). Additional Information: Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks CNC machined & zinc plated steering extension Laser cut and powder coated relocation brackets Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets High strength hardware included Made in the U.S.A.
- Provides 3-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components
- Allows use of 33-inch diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters
- Maintains the superior factory smooth ride
- Keeps the truck’s center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift