Performance Accessories 3-inch Body Lift Kit PN-883 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated front bumper relocation bracket, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets. Manual Transmission vehicles will need part number (Shift Extension PN-3700). A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap-Guards 2WD Ranger/Edge PN-6737) or (Gap-Guard 2WD Splash PN-6733) or (Gap-Guards All 4WD Models PN-6732) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system can be installed in 7 to 8 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation. Additional Information: • Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks • CNC machined & zinc plated steering extension • Laser cut and powder coated front bumper relocation bracket • Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets • High strength hardware included • Made in the U.S.A.
- Provides 3-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters
- Maintains the factory smooth ride
- Keeps the truck’s center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift (MANUAL TRANS REQUIRES 3700)