Performance Accessories’ PN-10133 Body-Lift Kit raises the vehicle 3-inches, allowing the use of larger diameter tires, but without altering the vehicle’s factory suspension, ride, warranty or electronic stability control systems. This complete system includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets for the factory parking brake and ground strap. A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap Guards Fleet Side 2WD/4WD PN-6537), (Gap Guards Step Side 2WD PN-6534), or (Gap Guards Step Side 4WD PN-6536) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system can be installed in 7 to 8 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation. Additional Information: • Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks • CNC machined & zinc plated steering extension • Laser cut and powder coated relocation brackets • Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets • High strength hardware included • Made in the U.S.A.
- Provides 3-inches of lift without cutting or modifying existing suspension components
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory StabiliTrak parameters
- Maintains the superior factory smooth ride
- Keeps the truck’s center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift