High quality build, this spot weld drill bit is made of HSCo with a titanium coating for long life span and heat resistant. The 8mm bit is compatible with most welding drill and features a flat shaft for sure grip, with a point tip for exact execution and removal.
- Special grade high speed steel cobalt mix is designed for long service life to withstand quick speed running rate
- Heat resistant titanium coating withstands high-performance metal and wood drilling when used in high temperature environments
- Flat ground surface on bottom half of bit provides additional strength and chuck hold on any welding drill
- Precise nibbed pilot tip design increases accuracy and prevents slipping when held down for marking purposes
- Standard 8mm bit at 1-3/4″ (45mm) length is commonly used for locating spot welds in automobile frames