MULTI SEAL Tire Sealant with KEVLAR prevents flats AND seals leaks. Increases tire life, improves fuel economy, prevents up to 95% of flats, so you Save Money, Save Time and Stay Safe. Engineered with super-strong KEVLAR fibers to seal puncture after puncture, providing 24/7 protection for 10+ years. Provides serious puncture protection — up to 1/2 inch in the tread area — so you don’t get stranded and don’t ruin your weekend! MULTI SEAL has been the leader in industrial tire sealant technology for over 35 years, trusted by military, delivery fleets and other demanding industrial users. Now, Outdoor Power Equipment owners can get that same extreme performance for Riding Lawn Mowers, Zero Turn Mowers, Wheelbarrows, Snow Blowers, Wood Chippers and more. Unique formula with super-strong Kevlar fiber is non-toxic — plus NO latex/adhesives (glue! ), so MULTI SEAL Tire Sealant with KEVLAR never gets sticky . . . always remains liquid washes out easily with plain water. Simple to install with Easy Dispensing Cap. Non-flammable, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-aerosol. Proudly Made in the USA. Three 32-ounce bottles is enough for most Riding Lawn Mowers. One 32-ounce bottle is enough for 2 Wheelbarrow tires (most applications). IMPORTANT NOTE: Not intended for passenger cars and light-duty trucks/SUVs. Not for use with tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS). Do not use with other sealants or flat fixers.
- Prevents Flats & Seals Leaks – Serious puncture protection up to 1/2 inch!
- Trusted by military, heavy construction, agriculture, delivery fleets and other demanding industrial users for over 35 years… MULTI SEAL Tire Sealant with KEVLAR brings that same extreme performance to you!
- Install now for 24/7 protection: Seals puncture after puncture for 10+ years.
- Prevents up to 95% of flats and virtually eliminates slow leaks – Save Money, Save Time, and Stay Safe.
- Unique formula with super-strong KEVLAR fibers is non-toxic … plus NO latex/adhesives, so it never becomes a sticky mess. Easy water cleanup. Three 32-ounce bottles is enough for most riding lawn mowers.