The Mercer Industries pipe marking and cutting guide is 4 pipe marking and cutting tools in 1. Now you only need one tool for all your marking and cutting tasks. Features a spring loaded hinge which keeps the guide secure on pipes. Accurate angle slots create precise marking and cuttings for professional results. Crafted from 16Ga. Epoxy coated steel for durability and strength. Reusable over and over again. Mercer Industries is a 3rd generation family owned Company that was built on core Values of quality, performance, delivery, service, and price. Founded in 1968, Mercer Industries (formerly known as Mercer Abrasives) offers more than 3,000 products for the flooring, industrial, automotive and welding markets. Mercer is committed to serving its customers and providing quality products. For more information, visit the manufacturer’s website. We’re here to support you. Please contact our team at info at mercerindustries dot com with questions or comments. Claims for warranty must be made within 90 days of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence or accident, or that has been used in any way contrary to the purpose intended.
- Four pipe marking tools in 1, now one tool for all your marking tasks. Saddle cut, 45 degrees, 22-1/2 Degree and 90 Degree.
- Spring loaded hinge keeps guide secure on pipe
- Accurate angle slots create precise markings for professional results
- Crafted from 16 GA. Epoxy coated steel for durability and strength
- Reusable over and over again