Mastercool’s Certified Automotive A/C Recovery System (69110) recovers and removes oil from refrigerant. This system is designed to meet SAE J2810 and is compact, lightweight and works with all refrigerants.
All of the internal components of the A/C Recovery System have been arranged and isolated to ensure a smooth and quiet performance. The stainless steel ball valve designed manifold controls the refrigerant flow smoothly and quickly with pressure readings in PSI, BAR and MPA. Two conversion hoses are included with the system which enable the user to simultaneously recovery from the high and low side to speed up the recovery process. All of the A/C Recovery System units are pressurized up to 350 psi and are leak and performance tested to ensure the highest performance.
The unit offers state of the art maximum cooling efficiency, which keeps the compressor working at high capacities in even the warmest climates. The compressor is also protected by a safety high pressure cut-off switch which will turn off the machine when pressures exceed 500 psi.
Each certified automotive recovery system includes a recovery unit, a 30 lb. DOT tank, a 60” yellow service hose, 72” blue and red conversion hoses, UL approved high and low side R134a manual couplers and an oil purge bottle.
- DESIGN CERTIFIED to meet SAE J2810 while also being 100% U.S. designed, assembled and tested
- RECOVERS AND REMOVES oil from refrigerant
- STATE OF THE ART ½ horsepower oil-less compressor with built-in high volume cooling fan for fast recovery
- COMPRESSOR PROTECTED by a safety high pressure cut-off switch that shuts the unit off when pressure exceed 500 psi
- STAINLESS STEEL BALL VALVE DESIGNED MANIFOLD controls the refrigerant flow smoothly and quickly