Master Tailgaters Ford Backup Camera
Emblem WITH Backup Reverse Camera ( Full Color Camera)
For use with( Years):
Ford F150, F250, F350 (2004-2014)*
*Note- Prior to ordering, measure your current emblem. This replaces all Ford large oval emblems located at the center of the tailgate.
This backup camera can be connected to any aftermarket monitor with a Yellow RCA input. Typically the factory emblem is attached to your truck with double sided tape. Use a heat gun, at a low heat setting, and use a piece of floss between the emblem and tailgate to remove the old emblem. On some older models, you may need to drill a small hole in your tailgate to run the wiring through. Most 2006+ models come with the holes already drilled.
This is an Genuine Ford Emblem (part #CL3Z-9942528-B), aftermarket Chrome base, and backup camera. For the power supply, you can connect it to any 12V power source. Includes video and power extension cable, 8 Meters(26 feet).
Image sensor : 1/4″ OV136 CCD Chip
Signal System : NTSC/PAL
Effective Pixel : NTSC: 728 x 582
Minimum Illumination : 0.5 Lux
Resolution : 600 TV line
Angle : 170 Degree
Waterproof Rate : IP68
Power : DC 12V
Cable Length : Video Cable 8 Meters
-Before purchasing check the back of your Monitor/Screen that you have a Yellow RCA input for easy installation.
-Installation is still possible without the Yellow RCA, however it is much more difficult and will require a professional to splice in the Video In signal.
- [ATTENTION!!!] THIS IS AFTERMARKET ( NOT FOR OEM MONITOR)!!! Read below bullet points prior to purchasing. Measure your space and emblem before purchasing!!!
- [FITS]: Ford Years 2004+ with 9 inch blue oval in the center of the tailgate ( measure oval before purchasing) – [INCLUDED]: Genuine Ford Mounting Screws and Clips
- [RESOLUTION]: 600 TV Lines
- [ANGLE]: Wide View 170 Degrees – Clearly see your Trailer Hitch!
- [NOTE***]: There are many knock offs of this product that use inferior parts which we do not endorse. Although the handle, camera and images may look similar, they are not the same and not a Master Tailgaters product.