The Master Appliance ProHeat Series Plastic Welding Kit makes fabricating and repairing thermoplastics fast and simple. Each kit is a self-contained, general purpose plastic welding system with everything needed for hot air welding a wide variety of thermoplastic materials. Dial-in control lets you adjust and set both temperatures and airflow and allows you to lock in the setting for use again and again with the exclusive, innovative magnetic key lock-in feature. Easily switch display from degrees Fahrenheit to degrees Celsius with the same magnetic key. An electronic control system prevents over-heating when the heat gun is used with special welding attachments. Each kit includes five of the most popular attachments, specially designed for specific welding applications that use heat and pressure: speed, pendulum and tack welding (Speed Welding Tip, Tacking Tip, 3/8″ Reducer, 5/8″ Reducer, Shrink Attachment). Also included is a starter assortment of 6 each PVC, PP, ABS, HDPE and LDPE welding rods. High temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts. UL and CUL Listed or CSA Certified. Motor: Permanent Magnet. Nozzle Opening: .88” I.D., 1.31” O.D. Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded. Dimensions: 8.2” L x 3.0” W x 7.3” H. Net Weight Tool: 1.6 lbs. Shipping Weight Tool: 3 lbs. Shipping Weight Kit: 7 lbs.
- Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use with digital display of temperature (130 degree to 1000 degree settings in 10 degree increments) and air flow settings
- Electronic closed-loop temperature control system maintains constant temperature when varying air flow or using specialty attachments and Proloc Magnetic key locks controls for consistent use, project after project
- Includes five of the most popular attachments, specially designed for specific welding applications that use heat and pressure: speed, pendulum and tack welding
- 6 ft, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant rubber jacket
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts. Assembled in the USA using foreign and domestic parts