Simple, one-man operation
Repairs tread, shoulder and sidewall
Adjustable height tower
Contoured inner and outer curing heads conform to a variety of tire profiles
Energy and cost efficient for lower operating costs
Lightweight, self-standing design offers portability and maximum stability
Doesn’t require any time consuming tensioning straps
Handles long sidewall repairs
Cures both patch and plug at the same time
Curing heads can be operated individually or simultaneously for maximum repair efficiency
Constant controlled heating elements maintain optimum temperature
Tire repair method:
1、Clean the surface of the wound where the tire needs to be repaired and mark it.
2、Use a grinding machine to grind the surface of the wound, the area is slightly larger than the wound。
3、Use the brush to raw rubber and gasoline blending good mortar (or hot glue) evenly coated on the polished.。
4、Cut the appropriate size of the rubber, it will fill in the wound,
5、Pressure the hot head on raw rubber (if possible can pad a thin layer of aluminum or iron in the raw rubber), try to put the wound in the central heating head, pressing screw, fixed tires.
6、 Turn on the timer switch and set it in the right place, Cold start can refer to “20” (Or adjust the vulcanizing time according to the temperature and the condition of the wound) the heat start time can be a little shorter，if you do not need timing can be set on the manual gear, then the hot head to work.
7、At the end of vulcanization, tire repair machine automatically cut off power supply hot head.
8、Turn off the power switch, loosen the screw tire pressure, carefully remove the hot head, remove the tire.
- 1.Input Voltage :110V 2.Automatic temperature:140℃-165℃ 3.Vulcanizing area:100*80mm2 4.Package Size:45*20*35cm
- Long-life Acme thread hand-wheel screw applies over 4,000-lbs. of pressure and heat for maximum adhesion of patch to casing
- An adjustable, swing-open, rotating C-frame cavity simplifies tire loading and unloading while maximizing stability
- Vulcanizing repair process cures the patch and inner tire lining to form a dense, sealed repair job
- Large-capacity, fully rotating C-frame accommodates different wheel sizes and allows for vertical or horizontal repairs