LAUNCH, founded in 1992. LAUNCH is one of the first high-tech enterprises who dedicated to auto diagnosis, test, maintenance and the R&D and production of tire-related equipment. Over the years, LAUNCH has been a leading brand in auto diagnostic tools industry with the products of code reader, obd2 scanner, diagnostic tool, X-431 series.
Launch CRP129 is a highly cost-efficient small diagnostic device developed especially for car DIY’ers, small repair shops and people who want to be more efficient when doing car repairs. It is a product integrated with OBDII, ENG/AT/ABS/SRS systems diagnoses and EPB SAS OIL service light resets functions. It makes maintenance and service be easily fixed with single hand.
1. OBDII diagnostic full function
2. Multiple car models (covering over 40 prevailing models from Asia, America and Europe)
3. Support 4 systems: Engine, Transmission, ABS, Airbag
4. Support EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), Oil Service Light resets
5. Basic diagnostic functions: read DTCs, clear DTCs, read data stream
6. Support DTCs help, data stream wave display, history data record and replay
7. Support multi-languages, online upgrade, and one year free update
The TPMS Relearn Tool EL-50448
1. Ensure that vehicles in TPMS learning mode;
2. To hold the value core bar nearby of tire;
3. Tool on the tire sidewall, press the study button;
4. Green LED lights when the indicator is hair to send signals.
- POWERFUL FUNCTIONS: The Launch CRP129 works for the most important car systems, including ENG/AT/ABS/SRS (engine, automatic transmission, anti-lock braking system and airbag) 4 basic systems and reset functions for EPB/SAS/Oil Service Light.
- BROAD COVERAGE: This obd2 scanner is compatible with more than 40 1996 US-based, 2000 European-based and newer OBD2/EOBD protocol vehicles.
- GRAPHICAL DATA STREAMS: Advanced system output and Graphic Display with OBDII Data Stream. This makes the diagnostic information easier to analyze and monitor while you are making adjustments and repairs.
- CONSIDERATE COMBINATION: This automotive scan tool provides you with a quick boot-up, manufacturer-specific code definitions, and DTC-specific troubleshooter tips. Additionally, with the TPMS activation tool EL-50448, you can easily relearn the tire pressure sensor.
- WARRANTY & UPDATE: The Launch CRP129 provides you with one-year warranty and free internet updates.