Heavy Duty 2″ X 1″ Asset Tags Made With a Strong Adhesive to Achieve a Superior Bond to Most Surfaces including Tools used by Contractors and Mechanics. Perfect for Tracking and Loss Prevention of your significant investment in Tools and Equipment. 3M polyester label stocks offer premium durability and moisture resistance. These label products utilize 3M Adhesive 350, which is a universal adhesive for label material that offers excellent chemical resistance and holding strength even at high temperatures. For best bonding conditions, application surface should be at room temperature or higher. Low temperature surfaces, below 50°F (10°C), can cause the adhesive to become so firm that it will not develop maximum contact with the substrate. Higher initial bonds can be achieved through increased rubdown pressure. For maximum bond strength, the surface should be clean and dry. Typical cleaning solvents are heptane and isopropyl alcohol. We usually Ship Within 24 to 48 Hours of Approval of Artwork (Proof Usually Sent Same Day Order Placed)
- Adhesive can permanently bond to high surface energy (HSE) and low surface energy (LSE) plastics, textured and contoured surfaces, powder coatings, and slightly oily metals.
- Thick adhesive caliper provides for stronger bond on textured surfaces.
- UL recognized (File MH16411) and CSA accepted (File 99316). See the UL and CSA listings for deta
- Excellent Resistance to Fade, Scratch, and Cleaning Solvents
- Easy Do It Yourself Design with Various Templates and Colors to Choose From