The kit replaces your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intake systems are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle’s engine to inhale a larger volume of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable, reusable and easy to install with tools commonly available.
- Estimated horsepower gain of 21.09 HP at 5216 RPM
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less