K&N Typhoon Air Intake System is built for performance and show, and is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs, cold air intakes, short ram intakes, or complete cold air intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. Some Typhoon’s have high quality finish options including polished aluminum, powder coated red, and powder coated silver among others. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction resulting in additional power and torque. All of them come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase horsepower.
- Estimated horsepower gain of 14.2 HP at 5600 RPM
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)