The K&N 57-3070 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-3070 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor as well as a replacement silicone crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. K&N 57 Series FIPK’s are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N’s Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system