The K&N 77-3085KP high-flow performance air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing on your vehicle are replaced by this K&N air intake system which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothens and straightens air flow. The improved air flow allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than it would from the stock air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout your engine’s RPM range. The 77-3085KP air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive chrome-like finish that’s made to last and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor and crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points with commonly available tools. Some K&N 77 series air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal. Check the K&N catalog or website for vehicle applications and specific CARB status for each vehicle and air intake.
- ULTIMATE LONGEVITY: 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty protects for the life of your vehicle.
- GUARANTEED INCREASE IN HORSEPOWER: Dyno-tested with up to 50% more airflow than restrictive factory box air filter and intake tube
- BETTER TOWING: Improves acceleration and uphill performance when towing by improving throttle response.
- IMPROVED ENGINE SOUND: Hear the power under the hood.
- WORLD CLASS PROTECTION: Pushing the limits of engine protection by protecting your engine from harmful contaminants
- EASY MAINTENANCE: No filter cleaning required for up to 100,000 miles
- EASY TO INSTALL: Bolt-on power in less than an hour with basic hand tools. K&N air intake systems are one of the easiest ways to guarantee an increase in horsepower.
- DYNO TESTED: Dyno-tested for a guaranteed increase in horsepower and acceleration with no ECU tune required
- HIGH QUALITY: Made in America.
- RACETRACK APPROVED: The Official Air Filter of NASCAR. Trusted on the racetrack-made for your vehicle.
- This item is not for sale in the state of California/Non-CARB compliant
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)