Gain a guaranteed increase in horsepower and torque with a K&N cold air intake system featuring a mandrel-bent aluminum intake tube. Each system is paired with a washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filter featuring oiled cotton filter media. The oversized, conical filter design allows you to go up to 100,000 miles between filter services under normal highway driving conditions. A custom heat shield or air box helps protect intake air from the high temperature of your engine bay, and the entire system can typically be installed in less than 90 minutes. Some intakes are not legal for sale or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in California. See the product specifications for CARB status on each part for a specific vehicle.
- ULTIMATE LONGEVITY: 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty protects for the life of your vehicle.
- GUARANTEED INCREASE IN HORSEPOWER: Dyno-tested with up to 50% more airflow than restrictive factory box air filter and intake tube
- BETTER TOWING: Improves acceleration and uphill performance when towing by improving throttle response.
- IMPROVED ENGINE SOUND: Hear the power under the hood.
- WORLD CLASS PROTECTION: Pushing the limits of engine protection by protecting your engine from harmful contaminants
- EASY MAINTENANCE: No filter cleaning required for up to 100,000 miles
- EASY TO INSTALL: Bolt-on power in less than an hour with basic hand tools. K&N air intake systems are one of the easiest ways to guarantee an increase in horsepower.
- DYNO TESTED: Dyno-tested for a guaranteed increase in horsepower and acceleration with no ECU tune required
- HIGH QUALITY: Made in America.
- RACETRACK APPROVED: The Official Air Filter of NASCAR. Trusted on the racetrack-made for your vehicle.