The K&N 63-2588 Air Charger air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Ford Fusion models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 63-2588 air intake comes with a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the air temperature sensor and crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, pliers, ratchet set and several wrenches. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing polyethylene intake tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations
- This item is not for sale in the state of California/Non-CARB compliant