K&N AirCharger Air Intakes for select Harley-Davidson Touring, Softail, Twin-Cam and Sportster motorcycle models increase power by eliminating the restrictive stock OE air cleaner and replacing it with a K&N High-Flow Air Filter and mandrel bent aluminum intake tube. These intakes comes with a billet aluminum throttle-body mounting plate and mounting hardware. K&N High-Flow Intake Systems gives your Harley an aggressive appearance while providing a significant increase in airflow resulting in more power. These K&N air intakes are street legal in most states. They are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emission standards.
- Estimated horsepower gain of 7.78 HP at 4953 RPM
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations