The swaybar – more accurately referred to as the anti-swaybar – helps stabilize the vehicle’s body in relation to the suspension. It is attached to both chassis rails and connected to the axle housing using swaybar end links. The swaybar’s spring steel construction allows it to function like a torsion bar, resisting vehicle body roll during cornering.
- Gain 30 Percent More Front Axle Articulation
- Dramatically Improve Off-Road Performance
- Adjustable Threaded Body Adapts To Your Vehicle
- Convenient Grease Fittings Allow Easy Lubrication
- Precisely Set Your Swaybar Operating Angle