M-Series welding guns are an ideal match for Miller integrated MIG packages or other Miller wire feeders.
Three-piece nozzle construction extends nozzle life by reducing wear and helps prevent rocking of nozzle on contact tip adapter.
Interchangeable contact tips help reduce parts inventory.
Brass contact tip adapter helps prevent galling, sticking and stripping of threads.
Single-piece high-impact handle is almost indestructible with ergonomic design.
Steel spring strain relief protects power cable from wear and helps prevent liner from kinking, allowing better wire feedability. (Not available on M-10).
360-degree rotatable gooseneck permits trigger activation with either the finger or thumb.
Interchangeable monocoil liners help reduce parts inventory and are available in most wire sizes.
- Perfect Replacment: M-Series welding guns are an ideal match for Miller integrated MIG packages or other Miller wire feeders
- Duty Cycle: 100% with CO 2 gas, 60% with mixed gas
- Wire: Ready to feed .035-.045 in (0.9-1.2 mm) welding wire
- Cable length: 15 ft (4.6 m), Net weight: 7.2 lb (3.3 kg)
- Extremely small, lightweight gun that’s great for most home, farm and small shop projects, autobody work and lightmaintenance or repair applications.