Flashback arrestors are designed to prevent reverse flow of Oxygen and Acetylene gases and thus the accidental mixing of the gases. Often used, and sometime required, in conjunction with torch end Flashback arrestors for both upstream and downstream Flashback prevention. Oxygen is standard right hand threads, Acetylene is standard left hand threads. Fits most 1/4” and 3/16” twin hose sets. Hot Max oxy-acetylene hose coupler/union set includes one left hand thread union and one right hand thread union for standard oxy-acetylene twin welding hoses.
- Flashback ARRESTOR set has internal check valves for both Oxygen and Acetylene
- Regulator end flashback arrestors are installed between the hose and regulators
- Standard “B” fittings (9/16″- 18 UNF) on arrestors and hose couplers fits most twin welding hoses
- Flashback arrestors are Color coded for safety
- Flashback arrestors and unions are made of solid brass for long life