Finally! The Comfortable Welding Gloves with Long Sleeves and Cool Design You’ve Been Waiting For!
Do you need fire resistant gloves made of soft and thick cowhide leather with kevlar stitching?
Are looking for premium wood burning stove accessories that provide good dexterity?
Then look no further! We’ve got you covered!
Great for Arc Welding – MIG and TIG or Stick Welders!
The gloves are insulated with cotton lining for the palm area to absorb the sweat and denim padding for forearms.
Use this flame retardant welding gear with reinforced palm to cushion hands as a safety tool while working with hot objects like a soldering iron or metal cutting devices.
Also, they offer a certain level of cut resistance while gaining an accurate weld or grinding with an angle grinder.
Versatile and Flexible!
Great forging tools, these fireplace gloves protect you also while working on a burner furnace, a kiln, a bbq or a grill.
Our customers love to use the gloves as a safe fireman shield while using a woodstove and a gas or coal forge.
Use them as great camping stuff while getting firewood.
Wear excellent quality gloves while cooking or baking using an oven tray instead of using mitts or while smoking meat on grill with post oak wood chunks.
Good Value for Vets and Falconers
Great for veterinarians that work in dogs’ or cats’ kennel or handle biting animals.
Veterinary use is reflected also, by protecting fingers and forearms while treating animals like a squirrel or a snake and other reptiles.
By covering the hand with this anti bite glove, you can control big birds like parrots or raptors like falcons or hawks if they attack during the training.
Durable and useful for falconry and recommended as trapping gloves.
Add to cart a product with 90 days warranty!
- HAND PROTECTION: heat gloves with resistant sleeves made of thick leather for welders and blacksmiths
- HIGH TEMP: fireproof welding accessories that work also for wood burning stove or fire pit and fireplace use and resist up to 662°F (350°C)
- ANIMAL HANDLING: veterinary protective tools used against the cat or dog bite and reptile or parrots
- SAFETY GEAR: Kevlar thread and comfy cotton liner for heavy duty work like forging or blacksmithing
- CAMPING TRIPS: great for men and women while baking food or using a BBQ, grill or a hot deep fryer