Finally! The Comfortable Welding Gloves with Cool Design You’ve Been Waiting For!
Do you need fire resistant gloves made of soft leather with kevlar stitching?
Are looking for wood stove accessories that provide good dexterity?
Then look no further because we’ve got you covered!
Great Gloves for Arc Welding – MIG and TIG or Stick!
The gloves are insulated with soft lining for the palm area to absorb the sweat and denim padding for forearms.
Use this flame retardant and non-asbestos gear as a blacksmith tool with reinforced palm to cushion hands.
They offer a certain level of cut resistance while gaining an accurate weld or grinding with an angle grinder.
Versatile and Flexible!
These fireplace gloves protect you against heat while working on a burner furnace, a kiln or a wood burning stove.
Our customers love to use the gloves as a safe fireman shield while using a woodstove and a gas or coal forge.
Use them as a camping stuff while getting firewood for the camping place.
Wear excellent quality gloves while cooking or baking using an oven tray instead of using mitts or while smoking meat on grill with post oak wood chunks.
Protection for Vets and Falconers
HereToGear gloves provide great utility for veterinarians and falconers covering and protecting not only the fingers, but also the forearm.
They provide good dexterity while treating animals like a squirrel or big birds like parrots, falcons or hawks
Covering your hands allows you to easily use handling tools for snakes or other reptiles.
The thick leather and soft liner combination make the recommended gloves for falconry and trapping.
Click “Add to Cart” and get a product with 90 days warranty and Fulfilled by Amazon!
- HAND PROTECTION: fireproof gloves and heat resistant made of soft leather for welders and blacksmiths
- HIGH TEMP: welding accessories that work also for a wood burning stove or fire pit and fireplace use and resist up to 662°F (350°C)
- ANIMAL HANDLING: veterinary protective tools used against the cat or dog bites and reptile or parrots
- SAFETY GEAR: kevlar thread and cotton liner for heavy duty work like forging and soldering or blacksmithing
- CAMPING TRIPS: great for men and women while baking food or using a BBQ, grill or a hot deep fryer