The Hell’s Forge HF1 is proudly made in the USA. The American ingenuity shines through with it’s single burner oval design and vertical firing system. These two features allow for your metals to have maximum exposure to the “sweet spot” of the flame allowing for a faster and more even firing. This single burner will reach temperatures of 2300F making it ideal to work with nearly any metals such as: gold, copper, silver, brass, bronze, aluminum, magnesium, alloys, tin, stainless steel, steel or lead. With it’s high pressure regulator with 48″ hose (up to 20 PSI) and 3/8″ flare adaptor, this forge is perfect for farriers, knife and tool casters, jewelry makers and a whole suite of other applications. It’s compact but functional exterior size allows for lightning fast set up and even faster heat up (just 5 minutes or less). Safety and operating instructions included.
- Single burner propane forge furnace with 2300F capacity
- Oval interior is perfect for smaller projects
- Unique oval designs allows for ideal exposure to the flame’s “sweet spot”
- 1″ high density rigid coated for extended life ceramic fiber blanket
- Includes full size thick fire brick (4.5″ X 9″ X 1.25″) for the bottom