The Hell’s Forge HF2 is proudly made in the USA. The American ingenuity shines through with it’s double burner oval design and vertical firing system. These two features allow for your metals to have maximum exposure to the “sweet spot” of the flame allowing for a faster and more even firing. With it’s two burners (which can be used at the same time or one at a time) it will reach temperatures of 2300 degrees. This makes it ideal to work with nearly any metals such as: gold, copper, silver, brass, bronze, aluminum, magnesium, alloys, tin, stainless steel, steel or lead. With it’s high pressure regulator with 48″ hose (up to 20 PSI) and 3/8″ flare adaptor, this forge is perfect for farriers, knife and tool casters, jewelry makers and a whole suite of other applications. It’s compact but functional exterior size allows for lighting fast set up and even faster heat up (just 5 minutes or less). Safety and operating instructions included.
- Double burner propane forge furnace with 2300 degree capacity
- Large (19″ x 6.75 x 3.5″) oval interior allows for maximum workspace
- Unique oval design allows for ideal exposure to the flame’s “sweet spot”
- 1″ high density rigid coated extended life ceramic fiber blanket
- Includes two full size, thick (9″ x 4.5 x 1.25″) fire bricks for the bottom