Brilliant finish synthetic clay cuts faster than clay bars thanks to the texture and synthetic make-up of the clay/polymer matrix. A traditional clay bar has only one leading edge to remove contaminants on initial contact. It’s blunt. The diamond pattern found in smooth finish synthetic clay’s clay/polymer matrix creates more edges and more opportunities to remove stubborn contaminants. The comfortable foam palm pad creates less hand fatigue and is much more maneuverable than clay bars, a win-win for detail-minded enthusiasts everywhere.
- Claying is that next level move, that deeper clean that becomes Plain to see as you buff your paint to a rich, retina-piercing shine.
- Unique clay/polymer matrix removes impurities faster than clay bars
- Can use wash water or speed shine as a Lubricant
- Lasts longer, preps up to 24 cars, 3 times more than traditional clay
- Unlike traditional clay, if dropped Simply rinse clean and continue