No gas needed to start and run this portable welder! Forney Easy Weld, 140 FC-I MIG machine was built for so that it can easily be carried from one job to the next. The feed speed control makes for an easy weld, especially for beginners and hobbyist.
- EASY TO USE-140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30 in. or 0.35 in. flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder.
- POWERFUL – up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate.
- PORTABLE WELDER- lightweight 19 lbs. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project!
- RUGGED – All metal case! Built to take the day to day! Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire.
- WELDER INCLUDES – 8′ MIG gun, 8′ ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month waranty!
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS-Dimensions: 16.75″ (425.45 millimeters) x 8.125″ (206.38 millimeters) x 12″ (304.8 millimeters), Weight: 19 lbs. (8.62 kilograms), Gasless/flux-core welding only, Portable, Torch wrap, Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control, 120-volt input, 140 AMP output, Welds up to 1/4 in. (6.35 millimeters), Handles .030 in. or 0.35 in. wire, Includes: 8′ MIG gun, 8′ ground clamp and 20A – 15A adapter, Duty Cycle 30% @ 90A
- RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES- Contact Tips (60170, 60171 and 60172),Welding Nozzles: (85336 and 85337), Diffuser: (85339), Mild Steel MIG Wire: (42285, 42286, 42290 and 42291), Flux Core MIG Wire: (42300 and 42301), Gun/Torch: (85500), Anti-Spatter Spray: (37030), Nozzle Gel: (37031)