HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning; also heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. HVAC system design is a subdiscipline of mechanical engineering, based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer. Refrigeration is sometimes added to the field’s abbreviation as HVAC&R or HVACR, (heating,ventilating and air-conditioning & Refrigeration) or ventilating is dropped as in HACR (such as the designation of HACR-rated circuit breakers).
During your HVAC jobs, before the recharging, you will need a Vacuum Pump which is fast and thorough to assure you of complete dehydration. The vacuum pump can meet your requirements of saving time and trouble-free operation. It can also be applied to vacuum packing, printing machinery, hot-forming plastic etc.
- Voltage /Frequency: 110V/60HZ
- Flow Rate: 3CFM (84L/MIN)
- Ultimate Vacuum: 5 Pa (0.05mbar)
- RPM: 1400 RPM
- Power: 1/4HP
- Inlet Port: 1/4″ Flare & 3/8″ Flare
- Oil Capacity: 300 ml
- Overall dimension: 10 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Weight: 5.5kg
- 1x Vacuum Pump
- 1x Bottle of Vacuum Oil
- 1x User’s Manual
- 3 CFM single-stage rotary vane vacuum pump; High efficiency and low noise; Lightweight yet heavy duty aluminum built for ease and durability
- Direct drive motor allowing easy starting; ON/OFF switch; Efficiently remove moisture and air from air conditioning systems
- Oil sight glass for monitoring oil levels; With oil drain plug positioned at bottom of oil reservoir
- Internal high volume cooling fan for extended use; Exhaust port with exhaust cap; Non slip cushion handle
- Comes with a bottle of vacuum oil as free gift; Applications: Air conditioning (including automotive applications) Printing machinery vacuum packing gas-analysis and hot-forming plastic jeweler making/gluing jobs etc.